Wednesday, June 08, 2005

POST FOR THE WEEK

Jesus, who was that humorless asshole that wrote that last post! Get a fucking life, douchebag!

Last night, watching House M.D., I became aware, for the first time, of why an old girlfriend would always shake so badly right before she fell asleep. Myoclonic jerk. No, you're a myoclonic jerk! This helpful and useful information is why I watch House.

That...and the laughs!!

Also, last night I was talking with a friend who told me of a truly odd and, as I protested, implausible and unfounded story. We both claim to have grown up in a sort of Bermuda Triangle of weirdness in Northern Indiana, and as evidence of such, he stated that when he was in high school, a nearby small town suspended its entire men's high school basketball team after it was discovered that all the players were participating members of the KKK. I unfortunately couldn't find any information about this scandal online (to which he replied, "of course not, man, this was before the internet!"), but if his story is truly verifiable, then of course there would be something on the internet. How could this not have been national fucking news?

Anyway, I'm first of all calling him a liar. You, my friend with whom I spoke to last eve, are a liar. Secondly, if any of you out there would like to exercise your Google-fu, have at it. Indiana, high school basketball, Ku Klux Klan, all that stuff. I expect some expert sleuthing.

2 comments:

T.S. said...

Pitiful.

T.S. said...

I take it all back. I'm a fool and a liar.

But here's the rub: I've been contacted by a certain *cough* Hollywood agency this evening who have volunteered to represent my version of events. That's right. The story of a small town Hoosier basketball team gone hatefully racist is going to the G.D. silver screen. And I'm going to be rich, suckers. Rich! Hahahahahaha!!!