Monday, March 20, 2006

GOLD DIGGER

I'm not saying she's a gold digger.

I AM saying that I've never seen her with no broke ass nigger.

How you took that to mean that I think she is a gold digger, well, I'll leave that up to you to decide. Issues much?

I guess my point is that just because I've never seen her with no broke ass nigger, I am in no way implying that I think she is a gold digger. And, to be honest, I think it's kind of fucked up that you do.

Here's a little experiment, you ready? Ok, um, well, how about this - I've never seen your mom eat a sandwich. Does that mean I think she's anorexic? No, it just means that I've never seen your mom eat a sandwich. To be honest, I've never met your mother at all, but that's beside the point. The point is, you have a tendency to take something that I say and then extrapolate those words into something that you hope or are inclined to believe, regardless of whether or not that perspective is based in fact, in some pathetic attempt to make me look petty or judgmental. Well, it's not going to work.

So, to sum, I have personally never seen with no broke ass nigger.

However: I ain't saying she's a gold digger.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

No comments: