Thursday, April 27, 2006

RAMBLE ON

Tomorrow's my last day of work. FOREVER. Well, probably not. But for a good amount of time, at least.

I'm putting on my dancing shoes and heading south of the border. South of the Ecuadorian border, that is. Hey-oh. Off to the land of the short, stocky, large-torsoed and short-limbed people of Peru. What I'll do once I'm there is anyone's guess.

When I come back, I doubt it will be to Los Angeles. Possibly Ohio.

Life is funny, life is strange. Here is a thorough Wikipedia entry on the latest hip-hop craze, Hyphy.

4 comments:

TJ said...

Hoe Lee Shit.

Good for you. No Mastodon for just talking about job dissatisfaction and the search for something greater and more meaningful, this Mastodon went and did something about it. I'm impressed.

Good luck; I hope you find what you need to find.

BK/CK said...

Shine on, you crazy diamond. Shine on.

Rob said...

You could satisfy your twin desires for the Peruvian and Ohioan ways of life by moving to Lima, Ohio. Just a thought. Another thought is: congratulations. It's all very exciting and admirable. I wish I had the balls to go somewhere like Peru. Well, balls and love of Andean flute music. Whatever. I'll be eager to hear all about it.

Ofc. Krupke said...

Make sure to check out Miraflores. Maybe stay clear of Ayacucho.

And don't mess with the Peruvian Marines. Those guys are abso-fucking-batshit-crazy.

Fair winds and following seas, ya wacky pachyderm.