Friday, September 03, 2004

IN MY HOUR OF DARKNESS, IN MY TIME OF NEED, OH LORD GRANT ME VISION, OH LORD GRANT ME SPEED

Then there was an old man
Kind and wise with age
And he read me just like a book and he
never missed a page
And I loved him like my father
And I loved him like my friend
And I knew his time would shortly come
but I did not know just when


The American Mastodon is not one to flout his political partisanship on these here electronic pages, but he found this article so interesting he couldn't pass up the opportunity to post it.

7: Number of Arabic linguists fired by the US army between mid-August and mid-October 2002 for being gay.

Those goddamn fag Arab's are fucking up our Military!!!

1 comment:

Mathis said...

My grammar is often affected, for the worse, by my unmitigated rage at Arabs.