Monday, April 11, 2005

COME HERE OFTEN?

A WOMAN and a MAN kiss passionately and disrobe each other on the top of a bed with rumpled sheets. The WOMAN removes the MAN's pants and stares admiringly at his genitals.

WOMAN: Wow, you're a healthy one.

MAN: Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

WOMAN: I do like it. It's big, bigger than most, but it's not huge, not threatening.

MAN: What can I say?

WOMAN: I bet you hear that a lot. That it's big.

MAN: Actually, only recently. In the past year.

WOMAN: Oh yeah? Why's that, I wonder? Bet you just never had a real woman who appreciated it, huh?

MAN: No, that's not it at all. It just used to be really small, like 2 inches, until I had it removed and grafted on my arm, where they stretched it out to 7 inches, then they cut it off and re-attached it to my groin, where the sewed it all back together.

WOMAN blanches and vomits onto the floor, gathers her clothes and leaves.

1 comment:

Mathis said...

Gross! I can't believe you'd write about that kind of stuff on your blog!! Nasty!