Wednesday, July 06, 2005

TWIN PEAKS

A friend pointed out a neat little factoid earlier today and I couldn't help but share it with you all: This article describes the criminal history of the Idaho man recently accused of kidnapping and molesting a young girl and her brother. The man, during his time on this earth, has cut a wide swath of sexual violence through most of the Pacific Northwest. Most recently he has passed through Idaho and Montana. At the end of the article there is a quote from a woman who lives near the recent apprehension and who may, if David Lynch is actually the maestro of this great orchestra we call "life", know a thing or two about molestation, sex, and violence:

“You hate for this kind of thing to happen anywhere, but especially for it to happen close to home,” said Laura Palmer, a St. Regis gift shop employee and longtime resident.

Laura Palmer!! What the fricking heck.

And though I'm sure this information is priviledged and confidential, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Feds decide to put Agent Cooper on the case.


I'm back from the dead, bitch! And I work in a gift shop! Kick it!


Meanwhile, back at the cafe, Dale Cooper has a cup of strong coffee and looks over his notes.

4 comments:

Trevor Jackson said...

Probably won't have much time for pie given the new turn this case has taken.

Danny Fisher said...

I'm back from the dead, bitch! And I work in a gift shop! Kick it!

Best caption ever.

Ofc. Krupke said...

If that dwarf starts talking backwards, I'm out.

Toad734 said...

The owls are not as they seem.